Tuesday 6 August 2013

Illustrations

So I've recently had my love of illustrating rekindled.  It's sad when you love something but then you just kinda forget about it. . .nevermind I'm back with a vengeance  I just need to be consistent.  It's so easy to be distracted by family, friends, internet shopping, napping. . .I have a lot of spare time atm while I'm looking for a job (anyone in need of a graduate with interior design/illustration skills? anyone?) so I thought I'd share the illustrations as and when they're completed.  The hardest part for me is to find something I can actually be bothered to draw and finish, you know?  I have so many half finished projects lying around here they're starting to take up some valuable desk space as my shelves are overflowing.  Sigh.  So today I have a couple of illustrations and I'm thinking of doing a series of townhouses/buildings and maybe some floral based ones too cause it is summer after all.  Any thoughts are welcome!



No comments :

Post a Comment